Prospective appointees need to contact our licensing department for questions regarding the kit. The licensing kit includes an instruction sheet, U4 instructions, Form U4, the HBW Registered Rep Agreement, fee schedule, and other necessary disclosures such as the Outside Business Activity form and Personal Securities Account notifications.

Licensing Kits and Required Compliance Forms